Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

tons of babies what do i do now ? - Page 2 Button
Bristlenose World
Don't forget to vote for Bristlenose World Smile

tons of babies what do i do now ? - Page 2 Button
Bristlenose World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tons of babies what do i do now ?

Go down 
+3
Kurosaki J
zane
k.bod
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Curby
The Boss
The Boss
Curby

Male Number of posts : 3597
Job/hobbies : Manager
Humor : Comedian
Thank You Points : 77
Registration date : 2008-12-26

tons of babies what do i do now ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tons of babies what do i do now ?   tons of babies what do i do now ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:34 am

well if you get over run with fry kaz you can always send some my way lol... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bristlenosecatfishworld.com
k.bod
Juvenile Bristlenose
Juvenile Bristlenose

Number of posts : 128
Thank You Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: tons of babies what do i do now ?   tons of babies what do i do now ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:27 am

well i removed the caves opened up my tank and shes only gone and laid eggs on a ruddy rock :roll: seems there maybe something in my water so only giving my hubby fizzy pop for now lol
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki J
V.I.P Member
Kurosaki J

Male Number of posts : 1496
Thank You Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: tons of babies what do i do now ?   tons of babies what do i do now ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:33 am

Awesome , I did say it was still possible. Is the male still trying to fan the eggs layed on the rock?
cheers J
Back to top Go down
Curby
The Boss
The Boss
Curby

Male Number of posts : 3597
Job/hobbies : Manager
Humor : Comedian
Thank You Points : 77
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: tons of babies what do i do now ?   tons of babies what do i do now ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:59 pm

this is turning into a great little thread......... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.bristlenosecatfishworld.com
Jagtazman
Chief poster
Chief poster
Jagtazman

Male Number of posts : 659
Thank You Points : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: tons of babies what do i do now ?   tons of babies what do i do now ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:20 pm

k.bod wrote:
seems i may have a problem ..
1stly all morris's 1st and 2nd bn spawn in 96litre are doing great infact tons luckally my lfs will take them ..
then boris's 1st spawn in the 200 litre in only seeing a few but then theres so many hiding places i cant get at im unsure how many there is as its full of wood and plants..

prob is im doing water changes to help the fry which at present are in tanks with parents and community however seems its having a effect on them as both dads are again fanning eggs in each tank..

bit worried on the filters being able to take this next lots or the effect on other fish in tank..i mean im now awaiting batch 4 and 5 they breed soo quick..

thought about moving dad n cave n eggs to another grow on tank for now but how do i acclimatise him and eggs to new tank and get him from one tank to another while hes stuck upside down in the cave .what if he leaves them cause ive disturbed him....also boris is too deep inside giant tree root to get at and its too tall and big to move into another tank..

didnt want to have to move the first lots of babies yet as theyre doing soo well and i keep adding algae rocks to tank so seem to be doing fine ..

any ideas ?

kaz xx

Kaz just posted about an Ikea fry tank check it out, might help control the fry.....
I'd put them in when they are wrigglers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tons of babies what do i do now ?   tons of babies what do i do now ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

tons of babies what do i do now ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bristlenose World :: Bristlenose Main Area :: The Breeding Cave-
Jump to: